The Debut Review Challenge is back with a whole new Kidlit Debut Crew for our May/June round.
Here’s how to play:
- Follow these debut authors on social media and find challenge posts with #DebutReviewChallenge.
- Find their books at your local indie bookstore or at your library. (If your library doesn’t have their books, request that they be added to their collection!) Since many libraries are closed due to the current health crisis, a number of publishers have relaxed their permissions on posting online book content, so you may also find full-length picture book read-alouds on YouTube.
- Write an honest review online on sites such as Amazon and Goodreads. (Any debut Kidlit creator counts, not just our featured crew.)
- For every five reviews, fill out this Google Form to enter to win signed books, Skype visits, and manuscript critiques generously donated by these authors.
- For more details and a downloadable Review Record to help you stay organized, visit my website.
- Read…Review…Repeat! (#ReadReviewRepeat)
Are you ready to join the fun? Let’s meet this round’s debuts!
1 thought on “Debut Review Challenge – May/June 2020 Round”
Yay so excited to be a part of this :-).