Happy Valentine’s Day! Show your love for your sweetheart, your children, your neighbor, and… your recent reads! Authors ADORE reviews because they help get books into the hands of BOOK-LOVING children. So let’s spread some LOVE today. Review a debut!
Take a look at these Kidlit authors/illustrators. They are each offering signed books and other prizes at the end of February, when this round of the Debut Review Challenge comes to an end. There’s plenty of time for your jump in and join the fun! (Details at the end of this post.)
Here’s how to play the Debut Review Challenge:
- Follow these debut authors on social media and find challenge posts with #DebutReviewChallenge.
- Find their books at your local library. (If your library doesn’t have their books, request that they be added to their collection!)
- Write an honest review online on sites such as Amazon and Goodreads. (Any debut Kidlit creator counts, not just our featured crew.)
- For every five reviews, fill out this Google Form to enter to win signed books, Skype visits, and manuscript critiques generously donated by these authors.
- For more details and a downloadable Review Record to help you stay organized, visit my website.
- Read…Review…Repeat! (#ReadReviewRepeat)
Leave a Comment on this Post for ONE Bonus Entry! (At least one 5-review entry is required. See #4 above.)